Friday, February 18, 2011

my first post

while getting my daily dose of blogs, i came across another picture of this NY loft on coco+kelley. after discovering it was from atlanta homes & lifestyles i had to see if there were any other pictures and there were! i couldn't help but drool over the other pictures of the loft and then was stopped dead in my clicks by this bedroom. how great would it be to wake up in a room with such a fresh clean slate? there really isn't anything like it. so after months of debating about whether or not to start my own collection of beautiful spaces i finally took the plunge. (oddly at 2am)
i am always finding myself drawn to neutral, organic and clean colors like whites, browns, blacks, grays and sometimes just a hint of color. i would say that i'd prefer a white room with maybe a vintage gold mirror and just a sprinkle green. kind of like the picture below!
sincerely, liz

No comments:

Post a Comment